Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We "wuved" Walla Walla

Well...I blog again. I was inspired by the comments...at least 2 more people more than just Meghan read my blog. Wahoo! Anyways, we had a fabulous weekend in Walla Walla at the beginning of November with our good friends Mandolyn & Taudd Hume. We visited about 5 wineries...we started to lose track but the more we went to the better the wine tasted. Go figure! We then had a late dinner at a great restaurant in downtown Walla Walla. Good food, good wine and great friends...can't beat it! Jon and I are well are our way to reach one of our marriage goals--visit every washington winery by the time we are 50.

Myself and Jon at Isenhower Cellars...2 Star...fair wine, not our favorite people





Jon, Taudd and Mando at Basel Cellars. A 3 1/2 Star in our book, beautiful winery, okay wine.


5 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

You love it! Blogging's awesome :)

Adam, Cary and AJ said...

We're going to take advantage of all you and Jon's hard work and visit only the 4 and 5 star wineries that you discover...sound good?? Looks like fun, I sure wish I could have a glass of wine right now...oh well! Drink for me friend. Love you!

The Boggs Family said...

I'll read your blog if you post! :) hahaha. Hope you guys are having a wonderful start to your 2009. We'd love to see you guys & the 'ol crew sometime soon. We think of you often. You guys are awesome. Love to you both!!

Unknown said...

If you're looking for a way to spend your "free time" while mom sue is in town....you've got a blog and a baby to take pictures of :) I AM your biggest blog fan!!!

Keith and Meghan said...

oops, that was not really marissa...I am your biggest blog fan!